Thursday, May 6, 2010

No Sign-Ups today!! Oh the horror...

Yep, it's been a quiet day. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Checking my stats, no sign-ups only a few visists to the site. I'm a bit dismayed as I've sent out two hundred post cards advertising our service to orthodontists. I've been expecting a few extra people stopping by this week but has not happened.

I blame the weather - it's been too nice outside for people to be inside infront of their screens.

Oh well - hopefully next week will be better. I find that fridays are always kinds slower on the site - if today was bad then I don't expect tomorrow to be much better.

If you are reading this stop by our site = http://aortadesigner.com/
I'll feel better :).

PS. cheer me up more by downloading my toolbar

Cheers!
Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment