Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love toolbars!

Well I do. I really like the one I created for our site and people are starting to download it like crazy! That's not why i like it though :)

I like it because I find it useful. I love the email notification. It notifys your desktop via the system tray so no matter how absorbed I am with what I'm doing, my email inbox gets my attention! For me that's a good thing because I'd go way too long between checking my emails and end up missing important stuff.

Also I like having the weather up there - I can see it at a glance and that is SO, unlike global warming, convenient.

And the new BOX widget that allows me to share folders (for free!) with anyone over the internet. It's so simple to use I could cry!

Where was this stuff a few years ago? My life would have been much less stressful.
Ah - the "internets".

Well lets say you've seen my toolbar HERE and you're saying to yourself (in your head...or maybe even out loud)...

BOY would I love to have one of those for my site!! I want my own toolbar with my own logo :(



Well no worries, I've gotcha covered. Click Here My Friends, and all the worlds riches shall be yours!
Well...at the very least your very own toolbar will be yours.

And DONT WORRY - its so easy I could have done it back in 1999; before I knew all about the "internets" :)

Here is a lovely banner to click if you so prefer:


No comments:

Post a Comment